- Written by Admin
Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse. The horse was however dead by the time Journalists visited the church.
[The horse delivered by the woman in an Edo State church on Tuesday. Photo: Osagie Otabor]
It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.
The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.
He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.
Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.
The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.
“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.
People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.
- PDP staff carpets NWC: don't Use APC to cover your Corruption
- Buhari Moves Against Jonathan's aides, Seizes Abati, 12 others passports
- PDP is too Corrupt, NWC Extorted N1bn from Kogi governor, Wada, others to retain ticket
- UPDATE: Early Morning Blast Kills 5 in Maiduguri Market
- Oshiomhole Lied: Only the President Approves ECA Disbursement - Peter Obi
- In rebuke to Buhari, Obama meets Elumelu in Kenya
- Judiciary Is a Major Obstacle to Fight against Corruption - Chekwas Okorie
- President Buhari plans to split NNPC into two entities
- How President Obama disappointed Africa
- US Govt has ‘aided and abetted’ Boko Haram, says Buhari
- BREAKING: More than 40 feared dead after bomb blasts in Gombe bus terminus
- 100,000 Nigerians flee to Cameroon, Niger, as Boko Haram attack border towns - UNHCR
- Buhari asks Obama to help recover $150 Billion Nigeria Loot
- Secret Police Operations in Nigeria: The Rule of Law Is In Danger
- President Buhari will probe Jonathan's govt - Presidency Spokesman
- The Return of Presidential Dictatorship in Nigeria
- President Muhammadu Buhari, a sole administrator on the loose
- Twin explosions kill 50 Eid shoppers in Gombe market
- Nigeria sinks continuously in butchery under Buhari’s Presidency, over 1000 murdered
- Who says that President Buhari does not recognize SE as a zone?
- EFCC National Institute: A call for admission - by Abdullahi Otiwe
- The marriage for other people - by David Oluwasegun
- Governor Adams Oshiomhole: Symptoms of Numerical Diarrhoea
- Buhari, an obstacle to War on Corruption - By Remi Oyeyemi
- Benue & her Ph.D. Governors: Like Suswam like Ortom - by Kwaghkohol Shija
- Adamawa Impeachment Saga: Lamorde’s complicity
- How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - By Ena Ofugara
- Emefiele caught in economic reverie - by Akin Awofolaju
- What do ndi Igbo want? - By Nnaemeka Onumonu
- The new drive to replace oil as main source of revenue – by Chibuzor Obiakor
- Now that Nigeria's three refineries have started working (must read)
- Understanding the 'Trouble with Nigeria' - by Jideofor Adibe
- RE: DG, SSS, Lawal Musa Daura Is a Member of APC - by Okoi Obono-Obla
- Gbajabiamila: How Not To Become Majority Leader - by Immanuel Ugwu
- Africa50 raises USD 830 million for infrastructure in Africa
- Etiebet, Attah: Bombshells that never exploded at Tribunal - by Robert Benson
- Early warnings, political risks and democracy in Africa - by Olalekan Adigun
- Governor El Rufai's Cabinet Nominees
- Abia State Govt and their lying ways - by Nnanna Ijomah
- Africa to Obama: Mind your own business
- Nigeria Unveils Sunday Oliseh as Super Eagles Coach
- Breaking News: Oliseh arrives Nigeria for un-veiling as new Super Eagles Coach
- Is Serena Williams the greatest women's tennis player of all time?
- Photonews: Speaker in Asaba to commission a private Altar
- Stephen Keshi’s Sack by NFF Is "Unsubstantial", says his Agent
- Nigeria: Your next plate of rice may cost more
- Mentioning Messi's name saved my life - Argentine kidnapped in Nigeria
- Amazing: 3 different Nigerians hold 100m sprint records for Africa, Asia and Europe
- Photonews: Buhari visits his cattle in Daura Saturday, 20 June 2015
- Kano Slash Salary and Allowance of Political Office Holders by 50 %
- Swedish Women National Team Coach Turns Down Falcons’ Offer
- Enyeama faces the hammer after castigating Kaduna Venue
- Warriors Are Champs; Win Second NBA Title in 40 Years
- U-20:Mali Drops Germany, Qualifies for Semis; Senegal also through
- NBA Finals: Warriors One Win From Title, Beat Cavaliers 104-91
- Light Dims on Super Falcons as they lose 0-2 to Australia
- Super Eagles beat Chad 2-0, start AFCON qualifying with victory
- Flying Eagles Crash Out of FIFA U-20 World Cup
- Women World Cup: Cameroon opens in 6-0 style at Ecuador’s expense
- FIFA U-20: Mali Drops Ghana 3-0; Qualifies for Q/Final
- Ebola vaccine heralded as 'potential game-changer'
- New multinational force chief pledges to crush Boko Haram 'very soon'
- Over 100 militants killed in anti-Boko Haram joint operation
- ECOWAS improvises measures for combating drug trafficking in W'Africa
- ECOWAS Reviews Strategy for ICT Growth and Development
- UK Prime Minister warns James Ibori: Britain is no home for your dirty money
- Barack Obama Becomes First U.S. President to Address the African Union
- Libya court sentences Gadhafi son to death for 2011 killings
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Dead at 22 after Nearly 7-Month Coma
- President Obama Reunites with Family in Kenya over Dinner
- European Regulators Approve of Malaria vaccine
- ECOWAS to review regional ICT strategy
- Stakeholders undertake to support implementation of the Kampala Convention
- ECOWAS pays tribute to Liberia’s Dr. Amos Sawyer
- Buhari to Obama: No to gay marriage - Presidency