- Written by Admin
Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse. The horse was however dead by the time Journalists visited the church.
[The horse delivered by the woman in an Edo State church on Tuesday. Photo: Osagie Otabor]
It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.
The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.
He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.
Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.
The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.
“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.
People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.
- Lawyers Sue INEC over Missing PVCs in Lagos
- Boko Haram: Hunters kill suicide bomber
- How Edo Pastors Shared N7bn Jonathan Largesse to CAN - APC
- Teenage girl accused of being suicide bomber brutally killed in Bauchi
- Breaking News! Jonathan challenges Buhari to a debate at Chatham House
- Boko Haram: The Plight of Internally Displaced Persons in Lagos
- Tinubu compelled Osinbajo to take oath of resignation after 6 months as VP -PDP
- Update: Ebonyi HA Serves Impeachment Notice to Gov Elechi
- Photonews: President Jonathan Tours Boko Haram Flashpoints in 3 States
- Jega to receive notice of terminal leave next week - APC
- Boko haram: Army chief says war is almost over
- President Jonathan defies critics ahead of Nigeria polls - Financial Times
- Deadly Explosion rips through Bus, kills 10 on outskirts of Potiskum
- Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire
- Bizarre! 7yrs Old Suicide Bomber Blows Self in Potiskum
- Inside Story Of Missing $20bn - NNPC
- Boko Haram Release 158 Abducted Women
- Boko Haram: Troops Retakes Dikwa and Gwoza Training Base
- African Forces aim to Wipe out Boko Haram Starting next month
- Gov Amosun Raises Alarm: 600,000 Strange PVCs in Ogun State!
- 'Ekitigate' audio exposes the desperation of politicians and contempt for popular will
- The grass on the other side
- Buhari Must Address the Questionable Characters around Him!
- When Change Becomes Inevitable
- If I have a vote for the 2015 Nigerian elections…
- President Jonathan Addresses Corpers at the President’s NYSC Honours Award
- Why Nigerians should vote for Martin Onovo of the NCP for President
- Appreciating Your Heritage...
- Truly, APGA has no business at the National Assembly
- Nigeria: Looking Beyond Electoral promises (1)
- Nigeria: In a Quest for a True Father
- Ms. Okonjo-Iweala Did Not Betray Nigeria
- Umeh lied, yet to clear weighty allegations, unfit for Senate
- Mr Netanyahu Is the Greatest Threat to Israeli Security
- Shooting of Fatah activist could doom security cooperation
- Mrs. Aisha Buhari: The Mother Nigerians are Yearning For!
- Dealing with Food Aggression in Dogs
- Umeh lied on Odenigbo, yet to answer to allegations
- The Struggle for the Soul of Nigeria as Corruption fights back
- Buhari's Chatham house speech of contradictions
- Arsenal chief wants to sack Arsene Wenger and hire Thierry Henry as manager
- Why Mario Balotelli MUST be in the Liverpool line-up against Manchester City this afternoon
- Keshi Says Nigeria Offered Him 'Slave contract'
- Mayweather Vs Pacquiao: The Fight of the Century
- Shocking Video: Racist Chelsea Fans Push Black Man Out of a Moving Train In Paris
- Kanu Nwankwo voted 13th greatest Arsenal player
- Cote D'ivorie Wins African Cup of Nations
- AFCON 2015 Final: Cote d’Ivoire vs Ghana
- AFCON 2015: Ouedraogo commends teams ECOWAS
- Chelsea draw Man City 1-1, remain five points clear
- Breaking News: Former Eagles goalkeeper Agbonivbare is dead
- Cristiano Ronaldo wins Ballon d’Or over Lionel Messi & Manuel Neuer
- Tennis champion Serena Williams says coffee helped her beat Pennetta
- Steven Ukoh to play for Nigeria, ditches Switzerland
- David Beckham Son Receives Special Protection During Arsenal Youth Matches
- Heat Spoil James Return, Beating Cavaliers 101-91
- Amir Khan Gives Alexander Boxing Lesson
- LeBron James’ Principled Stance against Injustice
- Fawole John Oyeyemi: Nigeria Modern Archetype Of Chess
- World Strongest Footballer Never Played for Nigeria
- Thousands Protest in Cameroon over Boko Haram, as Fighting Intensifies
- Picture of IS Axe Man 'Jihadi John' as Student Shown
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow
- Rwandan singer jailed for plot to kill president
- Foreign trader burned in S. Africa petrol bomb attack
- President Outtara Urges Joint Action against Statelessness in W Africa
- ECOWAS Moves to Make Its Volunteer Programme Sustainable
- US Auditor Commits Suicide after Declaring for Guber Race
- Iran Blows Up Mock US Aircraft Carrier in Latest Drills
- ECOWAS Members Adopt a Declaration on Eradication of Statelessness in W Africa
- 10 yr old Schoolgirl Esther Okade Enrols In University Maths Degree
- 90 Christians abducted by ISIL in Syria
- Abidjan to host 1st ministerial conference on statelessness in W Africa
- ECOWAS Expresses Solidarity with Nigeria, Urges Peaceful, Credible Elections
- Man beats wife on wedding night after failing to get her dress off