- Written by Elombah.com
Elombah.com is in possession of authentic document indicating the Minister of Interior, Comrade Patrick Abba Moro has engaged himself in an arms smuggling deal. A copy of the internal security report with the National Security Adviser with subject titled, “Error in Ministerial Clearance by D. S. S,” shows that the Dept of State Security
Service erroneously cleared Comrade Patrick Abba Moro prior to his nomination as Minister designate by Mr. President.
The NSA then advised President Jonathan to demand the immediate resignation of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who came on board with a huge moral burden bordering on gun running.
See the internal memo below:
See also a letter written to the United States Government and other international agencies by the Coalition, informing that the National Security Adviser had advised Mr. President to demand the immediate resignation of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who came on board with a huge moral burden bordering on his ongoing trial before an Abuja Magistrate Court on gun running.
NATIONAL ANTI-TERRORISM AND PEACE NETWORK
4th September, 2012.
The American Ambassador,
United States of America to Nigeria,
Your Excellency Sir,
INSECURITY: PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S INTERIOR MINISTER AND THE GUN RUNNING SAGA IN THE FACE OF NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT AND GLOBAL TERRORISM
The common people of Nigeria do sincerely wish to use this opportunity to appreciate the Government of the United States of America and the ever loving citizens of America for their unwavering love and support to our beloved country, Nigeria and the entire people of this nation in particular and Africa at large. Your contributions to our socio-economic and political development in every ramification cannot be over-emphasized at any point in time and we do hope that our government and people will continue to accord you and your nation such reciprocity in our match to stardom.
We do know that the present worrisome state of insecurity in Nigeria has become a major source of concern to the United States’ Government and the international community in general which has prompted you to list some Nigerians especially members of the dreaded Boko Haram Islamic sect on the world terrorist watch. Many Nigerians have commended you as part of your courageous efforts in tackling anti-democratic elements anywhere in the world in order to make the world a peaceful abode according to God’s natural design for the human race.
The common people of Nigeria are not in any doubt about your interventions and funding of capital intensive projects in Nigeria all in your attempt to demonstrate to Africa the large heart, kindness and love which have formed the bedrock of your foreign policies and diplomatic relations before and after the attainment of Independence from the Great Britain. The United States of America has continued to be a father to many nations because of its single minded contributions to world development and peace, and quest to ensure that there is justice, equity, fairness, and respect for human life everywhere in the world.
The people of Nigeria hereby wish to draw your kind attention to some elements within the administration of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan which Mr. President himself has consciously and unconsciously confirmed to the whole world to be aiding the activities of terrorists and criminals all over the world as follows;
On assumption of office in 2011, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR as President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria appointed some Nigerians to serve as Ministers amongst whom was one Comrade Patrick Abba Moro. At this point the Nigerian Civil Society drew the attention of the Senate to a pending case of illegal possession of firearms otherwise referred to as gun running against the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro, a nominee of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the position of Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Unfortunately, to our greatest shock and utmost disbelief the Senate did confirmed the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro without recourse to the moral burden and his ongoing t rial at an Abuja Magistrate Court on an offence against the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Nigeria factor, ‘corruption’ was indeed at work and at the same time succeeded against the spirit of decency, transparency and accountability to public good which the Jonathan’s administration had promised Nigerians and the unsuspecting international community during his electioneering campaigns.
The people of Nigeria are greatly alarmed that despite the public criticism that accompanied Mr. President’s deployment of this controversial character to the Ministry of Interior especially at a time of high scale coordinated terrorist attacks against the people of Nigeria and even foreigners who visit the country for other relationships, the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro still remains in office to perpetuate nefarious activities like arms dealing, recruitment of miscreants into strategic internal security organizations and continuous misdirection to the entire administration of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a whole.
We are imploring the government of the United States and its sister allies to prevail on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to as a matter of urgent national concern cause full investigation of the activities of the Interior Minister viz:
The recent disappearance of a large cache of fire arms imported into Nigeria for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) alleged to have been confiscated by the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro as Minister of Interior. Our sources within informed us that Moro’s response to this grievous criminal offence was that he has the powers as Minister to personally retain some arms on behalf of the Federal Government but this he has done in order to arm another set of youths in north central Nigeria in preparations for the 2015 general elections. This is not only a security threat to the nation but the International Community at large considering the volatile nature of north central Nigeria and its poverty margin which has in turn made the youths very vulnerable to deception and selfish antics of disgruntled politicians in the country.
The government of the United States and the United Nations should also know the rationale behind the sack of General Andrew Azzazi and Dr. Bello Haliru as National Security Adviser and Minister of Defense respectively leaving behind Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who is in charge of Prisons, Immigrations and Civil Defense Corps to propagate his clueless and directionless policies while innocent citizens are being cut down in their prime on daily basis. This is time for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to act fast and not to stamp the impression that he has conceded certain parts of his administration to political elements in settlement for his last victory.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan we are aware has been advised by his National Security Adviser after a detailed checks at the Chief Magistrate Court Registrar’s office and office of the Attorney General of the Federation to quietly relieve Comrade Patrick Abba Moro of his position to strengthen government’s strategies on the war against terrorism, corruption and in furtherance of the rule of law principle. Attached is a copy of an internal communication between the National Security Adviser and the Intelligent Operations on 24th day of April, 2012 showing details of their investigation on the above subject matter for your kind perusal.
The common people of Nigeria are still in shock that despite these chilling revelations from Mr. President’s inner security agent the Federal Government has continued to look the other way round while lives and properties are being lost on a daily basis. This is the time for Mr. President to act in order to convince Nigerians that the present crisis is not being sponsored by the government against the citizenry.
The good people of Nigeria once again deeply appreciates your statesmanship, sportsmanship and friendliness to the Nigerian people both at home and abroad and wish to urge you to use your diplomatic strategies to help enable our government sit up in facing the core challenges of life and not allowing local politics to override our collective public and nation interest.
Thank you in anticipation of your very dear interventions.
BASHIR MOHAMMED GODKNOWS AMUNA
Executive Director I Executive Director I
The United Nations
All Political Parties in Nigeria
Local and International Media Organizations
National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)
- DPR/Diezani Madueke: Deceiving Buhari On Renewed Modular Refineries’ Licensing
- US Govt -v- Buruji Kashamu: Full Transcript of UK Judgement
- Ifeanyi Ubah Forces Down Fuel Price, Crisis Averted
- BREAKING: Trouble Looms as Airline Operators Plan Protest, Strike over Fuel Scarcity
- How Buhari was disgraced at Downing Street
- UPDATE: NDLEA in Masks, Storm Kashamu’s Residence for Extradition
- How Obiano Bought PDP Candidates with N250m to Discontinue Court Cases against APGA
- Shame: Nigeria, Africa's largest oil producer crippled by fuel shortages
- Happening Now: Farewell Service for Chukwumerije at Abuja Airport [Photos]
- Tony Anenih Resigns as PDP BoT Chairman
- Breaking News! Muazu Resigns as PDP Chairman with immediate effect!
- [Correction] Unizik Vice Chancellor Suspends SUG President after he alleged corruption
- Jonathan incurs N5tn domestic debt in 5 years, Governors incurred $5.85b
- Boko Haram Militants Raped Hundreds of Female Captives in Nigeria
- How the Seventh National Assembly Failed Nigerians [Part 2]
- Out-going governors created the NGF crisis - Dickson
- Disastrous Performance of the 7th National Assembly of Nigeria- Part One
- Nigeria is too poor for our leaders to act like multi-billionaires
- Why the ongoing immigration recruitment must be cancelled, by Muhammadu Buhari
- [Update] Nigerian Federal Secretariat Engulfed in Fire
- Buhari at Loggerheads with APC Leaders, Governors
- The agenda of NLC for President Muhammadu Buhari - Wabba
- Setting agenda for Muhammadu Buhari, by Nura Alkali
- My fears for Femi Adeshina, by Olalekan Waheed Adigun
- Nigeria’s Debt: APC, PDP - Who Is Telling The Truth?
- 10 Interesting Facts about Dogs, by Akinluyi Jerry
- Buhari and his frequent disregard for protocol, by Simon Utsu
- Ode to Comrade (Senator) Uche Chukwumerije, by Nzuko-Igbo, USA
- With the Abia elections won and lost, will the media siege end? - Mike Nwachukwu
- 5 Impeachment Allegations Against Governor Chime of Enugu State
- Gowon: Ojukwu never imagined I would go to war - A Response
- I need pocket money to buy Cabin, sandals – Peter Obi
- Flamboyance In Governance, Time to Say No By Don Ubani
- APGA, a new Dawn! by Chinedu Nkwonta
- Buhari's rejection of Rolls-Royce ride in London, Obasanjo and lessons of history By Chido Nwangwu
- Rochas Okorocha: How Architect Franklin Okoli Was Brutally Murdered [End]
- Consolidating Nigeria’s democracy using the card reader, by Don Ubani
- Obasanjo Destroyed Nigeria Power Sector - Atiku Abubakar
- Why Biafra may be a bad idea, by Alexander Ezike
- Ask Google when Nigerians will get constant energy, by Prince Charles Dickson
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Cavaliers Stun Hawks 97-89
- Photo: See where volunteers that trekked for GEJ slept in Bayelsa
- NBA Western Conference Finals Game One: Warriors 110,Rockets 106
- Oshiomhole’s new wife performs first role as First Lady
- Photonews: Buhari, Dignitaries present as Oshiomhole Wed his Heartthrob
- NBA Playoffs: Warriors, Hawks, Cavaliers Alive; Houston in Trouble
- Bayern Beats Barcelona 3-2
- Zik’s first son, Chukwuma Azikiwe dies at 75
- Alvarez Whacks Game James Kirkland in Round Three
- UK doctor from Nigeria and wife illegally enslaved man for 24 years
- Mayweather Frustrates Pacquiao in Victory Number 48
- Mayweather beats Pacquiao in the 'fight of the century'
- Rio Ferdinand’s wife, Rebecca dies of cancer
- Nollywood actor Peter Bunor dies
- Mayweather Vs Pacquiao: PacMan Not Underdog in Grudge Match
- Klitschko Defeats Bryant Jennings by Unanimous Decision
- Senegal Drops Nigeria from FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup ticket
- NBA playoffs Preview: Title up for Grabs
- Super Sand Eagles Thrash Egypt 4-1, Qualifies for Semi-final
- Seychelles 2015: Sand Eagles Hammer hosts 10-1
- 4 great enemies Buhari must terminate after being sworn on May 29
- Burundi opposition figure Zedi Feruzi shot dead
- German woman Annegret Raunig gives birth to qaudruplets at age 65
- Buhari Meets UK Prime Minister at Downing Street
- Highlights of the 47th Ordinary Session of the Authority of ECOWAS Heads of State and Govt
- West African leaders shelve third-term ban proposal
- Obama Sends Kerry to lead US delegation at Buhari’s inauguration
- Nigeria 2015: Beyond the Ballot
- Man wrongly imprisoned for nearly 40 years sues detectives
- ECOWAS Accra Summit to Review Regional Political, Security Situation
- ECOWAS Council of Ministers Ends 74th Ordinary Session in Accra
- Chuka Umunna Withdraws from Labour Leadership Bid
- Burundi coup bid: Some coup leaders arrested
- Asia tops biggest global school rankings
- BREAKING: Burundi General Declares Coup against President Nkurunziza