- By Elombah.com
Elombah.com is in possession of authentic document indicating the Minister of Interior, Comrade Patrick Abba Moro has engaged himself in an arms smuggling deal. A copy of the internal security report with the National Security Adviser with subject titled, “Error in Ministerial Clearance by D. S. S,” shows that the Dept of State Security
Service erroneously cleared Comrade Patrick Abba Moro prior to his nomination as Minister designate by Mr. President.
The NSA then advised President Jonathan to demand the immediate resignation of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who came on board with a huge moral burden bordering on gun running.
See the internal memo below:
See also a letter written to the United States Government and other international agencies by the Coalition, informing that the National Security Adviser had advised Mr. President to demand the immediate resignation of Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who came on board with a huge moral burden bordering on his ongoing trial before an Abuja Magistrate Court on gun running.
NATIONAL ANTI-TERRORISM AND PEACE NETWORK
4th September, 2012.
The American Ambassador,
United States of America to Nigeria,
Your Excellency Sir,
INSECURITY: PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S INTERIOR MINISTER AND THE GUN RUNNING SAGA IN THE FACE OF NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT AND GLOBAL TERRORISM
The common people of Nigeria do sincerely wish to use this opportunity to appreciate the Government of the United States of America and the ever loving citizens of America for their unwavering love and support to our beloved country, Nigeria and the entire people of this nation in particular and Africa at large. Your contributions to our socio-economic and political development in every ramification cannot be over-emphasized at any point in time and we do hope that our government and people will continue to accord you and your nation such reciprocity in our match to stardom.
We do know that the present worrisome state of insecurity in Nigeria has become a major source of concern to the United States’ Government and the international community in general which has prompted you to list some Nigerians especially members of the dreaded Boko Haram Islamic sect on the world terrorist watch. Many Nigerians have commended you as part of your courageous efforts in tackling anti-democratic elements anywhere in the world in order to make the world a peaceful abode according to God’s natural design for the human race.
The common people of Nigeria are not in any doubt about your interventions and funding of capital intensive projects in Nigeria all in your attempt to demonstrate to Africa the large heart, kindness and love which have formed the bedrock of your foreign policies and diplomatic relations before and after the attainment of Independence from the Great Britain. The United States of America has continued to be a father to many nations because of its single minded contributions to world development and peace, and quest to ensure that there is justice, equity, fairness, and respect for human life everywhere in the world.
The people of Nigeria hereby wish to draw your kind attention to some elements within the administration of Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan which Mr. President himself has consciously and unconsciously confirmed to the whole world to be aiding the activities of terrorists and criminals all over the world as follows;
On assumption of office in 2011, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR as President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria appointed some Nigerians to serve as Ministers amongst whom was one Comrade Patrick Abba Moro. At this point the Nigerian Civil Society drew the attention of the Senate to a pending case of illegal possession of firearms otherwise referred to as gun running against the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro, a nominee of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the position of Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Unfortunately, to our greatest shock and utmost disbelief the Senate did confirmed the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro without recourse to the moral burden and his ongoing t rial at an Abuja Magistrate Court on an offence against the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Nigeria factor, ‘corruption’ was indeed at work and at the same time succeeded against the spirit of decency, transparency and accountability to public good which the Jonathan’s administration had promised Nigerians and the unsuspecting international community during his electioneering campaigns.
The people of Nigeria are greatly alarmed that despite the public criticism that accompanied Mr. President’s deployment of this controversial character to the Ministry of Interior especially at a time of high scale coordinated terrorist attacks against the people of Nigeria and even foreigners who visit the country for other relationships, the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro still remains in office to perpetuate nefarious activities like arms dealing, recruitment of miscreants into strategic internal security organizations and continuous misdirection to the entire administration of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a whole.
We are imploring the government of the United States and its sister allies to prevail on President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to as a matter of urgent national concern cause full investigation of the activities of the Interior Minister viz:
The recent disappearance of a large cache of fire arms imported into Nigeria for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) alleged to have been confiscated by the said Comrade Patrick Abba Moro as Minister of Interior. Our sources within informed us that Moro’s response to this grievous criminal offence was that he has the powers as Minister to personally retain some arms on behalf of the Federal Government but this he has done in order to arm another set of youths in north central Nigeria in preparations for the 2015 general elections. This is not only a security threat to the nation but the International Community at large considering the volatile nature of north central Nigeria and its poverty margin which has in turn made the youths very vulnerable to deception and selfish antics of disgruntled politicians in the country.
The government of the United States and the United Nations should also know the rationale behind the sack of General Andrew Azzazi and Dr. Bello Haliru as National Security Adviser and Minister of Defense respectively leaving behind Comrade Patrick Abba Moro who is in charge of Prisons, Immigrations and Civil Defense Corps to propagate his clueless and directionless policies while innocent citizens are being cut down in their prime on daily basis. This is time for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to act fast and not to stamp the impression that he has conceded certain parts of his administration to political elements in settlement for his last victory.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan we are aware has been advised by his National Security Adviser after a detailed checks at the Chief Magistrate Court Registrar’s office and office of the Attorney General of the Federation to quietly relieve Comrade Patrick Abba Moro of his position to strengthen government’s strategies on the war against terrorism, corruption and in furtherance of the rule of law principle. Attached is a copy of an internal communication between the National Security Adviser and the Intelligent Operations on 24th day of April, 2012 showing details of their investigation on the above subject matter for your kind perusal.
The common people of Nigeria are still in shock that despite these chilling revelations from Mr. President’s inner security agent the Federal Government has continued to look the other way round while lives and properties are being lost on a daily basis. This is the time for Mr. President to act in order to convince Nigerians that the present crisis is not being sponsored by the government against the citizenry.
The good people of Nigeria once again deeply appreciates your statesmanship, sportsmanship and friendliness to the Nigerian people both at home and abroad and wish to urge you to use your diplomatic strategies to help enable our government sit up in facing the core challenges of life and not allowing local politics to override our collective public and nation interest.
Thank you in anticipation of your very dear interventions.
BASHIR MOHAMMED GODKNOWS AMUNA
Executive Director I Executive Director I
The United Nations
All Political Parties in Nigeria
Local and International Media Organizations
National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)
- 2015: PDP and APGA Battle over support for Jonathan
- DISCOVERED: The Islamic State's Terror Laptop of Doom
- Northern Leaders Should Fight this not Jonathan
- “Don’t Grant Waiver To Ribadu, Marwa, Gundiri, Modibbo And Kama”
- EXPOSED: Details of the Ebola Virus Doctor Which the Government Hides
- Breaking News: Sheriff, Ihejirika Named Boko Haram Sponsors, Elrufai also implicated
- Details of 27 Council Funds Squandered by Governor Okorocha
- Nigerian politicians are Boko Haram’s “primary" Sponsors – Stephen Davis
- "We Ran Out Of Ammunition" - Nigeria Soldiers Who Fled Into Cameroon
- Ogun State: Gauging Amosun Welfare Package on a Scale
- Nigerian Soldiers Flee from Boko Haram to Cameroon
- Documents showing Peter Obi left N86bn for Willie Obiano
- Redeployment of AIGs: Intersociety Rejects Exclusion of Southeast Zone
- Betrayal In Anambra; Obiano Sets To Play Fast One On Obi
- My two day working visit to Akwa Ibom State - part 1
- BREAKING: Nigeria Records Two Fresh Ebola Secondary cases
- BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Invades Police Training College
- Labaran Maku Vows to Become Nasarawa State Governor in 2015
- El Rufai ridicules Ribadu's return to PDP
- BREAKING: Lagos Confirms Five New Ebola Cases
- President Jonathan, Other African Leaders to Meet On More Joint Action Against Terrorism
- Cattle Rearing, Fulani Herdsmen and Divisive Politics
- Yoruba Alliance with Northerners Is a Fool’s Gold
- "Azikiwe Who Did Everything to..."; the Questionable Cause Fallacy
- An Open Letter to My Friend, Dahiru Mohammed Lawal, on Islam
- Mallam Nasir El Rufai and the Politicisation of Terrorism
- Stopping Adamawa Acting Governor: PDP Acted Too Late - Nyako
- Ikimi's Diatribe against Tinubu and the Limit of Political Buffoonery
- Please Leave APC Out of APGA, PDP Quarrel!
- Open Letter to Mr President on Why Diezani Deserves to Be Sacked
- Dissecting Ikimi’s Bikini Problem and His Hatred for Tinubu
- How President Jonathan Is Empowering Nigerian Youths
- The Australian Buffoon, El Rufai's Idiocy and Ihejirika's Outburst
- Mr. Aniekan John Umanah: Garland on a Gold
- James Foley Murder, the British and Biafran Story
- Nuhu Ribadu: The Futility of Trying to Stand Erect on a Moving, Rocking Boat
- Dora Akunyili All the Way!
- Was Admiral Murtala Nyako a Liability to APC?
- Why Jonathan's 'Rest' Is dangerous for US All
- Ebola: In Times Like This, Conspiracy Theory Appeals
- Chinyere Ogwumike Joins Sister in Historic Rookie of Year Award
- Oluchi Orlandi Is Host of the First Edition of ‘Le Petite Marche Africa’
- Sanchez Scores as Arsenal Qualify for Champions League
- Christopher Giwa Emerges New President of Nigeria Football Federation
- AFCON 2017: Libya Relinquishes Hosting Rights
- Super Eagles Job: I Have Moved On – Stephen Keshi
- President Jonathan Hails Falconets’ Qualification for World Cup Finals
- Jonathan hails Falonet's Qualification for under-20 female world cup final
- Fifa Rejects Barcelona FC Transfer Ban Appeal
- Suarez Unveiled at Barcelona FC; Promises Not to Bite Again
- AFCON Qualifier List: Osaze, Moses, Ideye Left Out
- Spanish Super Cup Preview: Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid
- England Kell Brook Stuns Shawn Porter, Wins Title
- Van Gaal Loses Debut Premiership Home Game at Old Trafford
- Keshi’s Passing Grade Needed In Other Sectors
- Nigeria Climbs a Step in the New FIFA Ranking
- Boxing: Fury and Chisora Get New Rematch Date
- Wayne Rooney Named New Manchester United Captain
- Ronaldo’s Brace Earns Real Super Cup Win
- Howard Webb Retires As Match Referee; Appointed Technical Director
- Nigeria’s poverty level drops by 2.1%
- Former Governor Sylva’s Uncle Dies in Kidnappers’ Den after N5m ransom was paid
- Ebola: 4 Indian Doctors from Nigeria Quarantined
- Boko Haram clashes with Cameroon soldiers in cross-border attacks
- Lagos massage parlours where sex is ‘after-service’ bonus - Punch
- Nigeria’s 419 Scammers Trade Up to Info-Stealing Trojan Attacks
- Nigeria Attractive to Investors Despite Challenges, Says Aganga
- Pro-Russian rebels plan to sabotage investigation into Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 crash
- Kim Kardashian sex tape star Ray J charged with 10 crimes
- Tulisa Drug Trial Collapse: 'Fake Sheikh' Suspended
- Facebook banned these Women's Rowing Team's Naked Calendar
- US Court awards $23 billion punitive damages against major cigarette company
- Bolt, Farah, Wiggins and Fraser for Glasgow Commonwealth
- Bizarre: Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old woman for second time
- Disgusting! Looters Stole Cash, Credit Cards, and Jewelry from Flight MH17 Crash Victims