- Written by Admin
Kate Middleton is furious over the release of topless pictures taken while on vacation with Prince William in France. and now the Royal Family is threatening to sue someone's ass over it. The pictures -- published by the French magazine Closer -- show Kate taking off her bikini top while hanging out with William last week at a chateau owned by the
Queen's nephew, Lord Linley.
Moments after the pic went public, the Royal Family issued a scathing statement ... saying "Their royal highnesses have been hugely saddened to learn that a French publication and a photographer have invaded their privacy in such a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner."
In the statement, the Royal Fam said the incident is "reminiscent of the worst excesses of the press and paparazzi during the life of Diana, Princess of Wales" ... who died in a car crash while fleeing from the paparazzi in France back in 1997.
The Royal statement continued, "Their royal highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them."
"Officials acting on behalf of their royal highnesses are consulting with lawyers to consider what options may be available to the Duke and Duchess."
"The Duke and Duchess remain focused currently on their tour of Singapore, Malaysia, Solomon Islands and Tuvalu on behalf of the Queen."
Closer magazine has a UK version as well, which IMMEDIATELY DISTANCED itself from its French counterpart, saying it would "like to make it clear that the two publications make entirely independent editorial decisions. In this respect the comments made by the Editor of the French edition which have reported in the media today do not reflect the opinions of Closer magazine UK."
"Closer magazine UK takes its obligations under the PCC Code extremely seriously and would never publish topless images of a member of the Royal family on its cover or otherwise."
This is the third time in less than a month a member of the royal family was caught in a photo scandal/ Prince Harry famously partied in the buff in Las Vegas and Prince Philip was caught in an upskirt moment when he wore a kilt (without underwear) to an event in Scotland.
- APC Finally Unveils their Northern Agenda
- Obiano: The Face of Wickedness, by Joe Martins Uzodike
- Governor Okorocha and Islamization of Imo State... why Okorocha must go
- Buruji Kashamu Responds (Man indicted in US for drug deal elected Senator in Nigeria)
- Military Storms Boko Haram Hideout in Sambisa Forest
- Buhari to Sack all Top Management, Probe and Break up NNPC
- Three Kidnapped Boys by Housemaid Found and Home
- UNCOVERED: Fraudulent Result sheets from areas won by Okorocha
- We don't know if Chibok girls can be rescued - Buhari
- PDP Calls for Cancellation of Imo Governorship Election
- List of 2015 Elected Governors, Highlights
- APC Tsunami Sweeps Out PDP Governors
- Okorocha Leads in Controversial Imo Governorship Race
- INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Sokoto Guber Election
- INEC Declares El rufai Winner of Kaduna Governorship Polls
- Breaking: INEC Confirms Ugwuanyi Winner of Enugu Guber
- OGUN: INEC Declares Amosun winner with 306, 988 Votes
- Guber and State Assembly Poll Result Live Updates
- How Uwajumogu-led Legislature underdeveloped Imo State, by John Mgbe
- Court Refuses To Stop Fayose's Impeachment
- Goodluck Jonathan, the coward that led Igbo to the slaughter
- Buhari’s victory, false prophecies and raging of heathens, by Obinna Akukwe
- Emeka Offor and Ifeanyi Ubah Again Marring Ekwusigo Elections
- The Coming War Against Corruption in Nigeria, by Benjamin Aduba
- Okorocha and Uwajumogu, Free Samuelson Iwuoha Now!
- Rotational governorship and political xenophobia in Abia, by S. Akoji
- RE: Can a Christian artiste sing secular songs? By Sam Eleanya
- Not New but Now News - Case of xenophobia in S Africa, by E E Okpa
- ABIA 2015 Guber: Between winning and rigging, By Emelogu Martins
- How Buhari will Islamize Nigeria, by Olugu Orji
- Why defeating Rochas should be more important to APC than PDP, by FCC Jones
- On Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu’s electoral lead, by Don Ubani
- Tribute to Oronto Douglas, by Denja Yaqub
- Which Way, the Yoruba Ethnic Nationalities? By Nnaemeka Onumonu-Uzoaru
- Why You Should Be Eating Watermelon Seeds, Instead Of Spitting Them Out
- Jega, APC, should not take our civility for cowardice!
- Petroleum minister, Diezani Madueke Absent at FEC Meeting
- Jonathan’s Veto, Buhari’s Lesson, by Olusegun Adeniyi
- Yes, Father Mbaka was right, by Tochukwu Ezukanma
- Imo politics: Between the charlatans and the maestro, by Onwuasoanya Jones
- Senegal Drops Nigeria from FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup ticket
- NBA playoffs Preview: Title up for Grabs
- Ubah, Oduah, Ekwunife receive certificate of return
- Photos: Abia Governor Orji, 9 others receive INEC certificate of return
- Super Sand Eagles Thrash Egypt 4-1, Qualifies for Semi-final
- Seychelles 2015: Sand Eagles Hammer hosts 10-1
- Nollywood star, Desmond Elliot wins Lagos House Of Assembly Seat
- Harvest of goals as Super Falcons pound Mali 8-0
- Flying Eagles are African Champions
- Flying Eagles beat Ghana 2-0, qualifies for final
- Bolivia Pulls Out of Nigeria Friendly Match
- Flying Eagles Qualify For U-20 World Cup
- Nigeria to play South Africa in friendly on March 29
- Flying Eagles Jets Off to Senegal for AYC
- Arsenal chief wants to sack Arsene Wenger and hire Thierry Henry as manager
- Why Mario Balotelli MUST be in the Liverpool line-up against Manchester City this afternoon
- Keshi Says Nigeria Offered Him 'Slave contract'
- Mayweather Vs Pacquiao: The Fight of the Century
- Shocking Video: Racist Chelsea Fans Push Black Man Out of a Moving Train In Paris
- Kanu Nwankwo voted 13th greatest Arsenal player
- Zimbabwean youths ordered to revenge xenophobia by attacking South Africans
- APC Used Police to Forment Electoral Violence in Akwa Ibom - Gov Akpabio
- ECOWAS Condemns Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa
- Orubebe's Outburst at Collation Centre Was Part of Plot to Kidnap Jega - Reuters
- Why South Africans are attacking foreign Africans but not whites - Quartz
- Judge Lifts Orders against Obasanjo's Book
- Gen Gowon Advocates Government of West Africa
- Boko haram; Abducted girls forced to carry out attacks - Amnesty
- ECOWAS Urges Greater Participation of Women in Togo Elections
- I Will Force Ministers to Declare Assets - Buhari
- Can Jones Nhinson redeem Liberia for the 2nd time in his lifetime?
- Michael Jackson paid £134m hush money to keep as many as 20 sex abuse victims quiet, lawyers claim
- Fleeing Boko Haram kill seven in attack on village in Chad
- Jonathan's Phone Call to Buhari Revealed
- Release by Chairman of Authority of ECOWAS on Nigeria Presidential Election results